For the larger, established business PA2day have a team of highly qualified, experienced and professional staff who can step in at short notice to maintain a seamless continuity of service. Our PA and administrative support service will help keep your operations running smoothly, becoming an integral part of your team.
PA2day can benefit the larger, established business:
- With specialist support for a specific job – minute taking providing administrative support to Board Meetings; confidential HR note taking; transcription – complementing your existing staff and allowing them to concentrate on their primary roles uninterrupted
- With consistent support – PA2day’s long term approach means the same PA2day team member will provide consistent support to your organisation – saving on familiarisation time
- With event and marketing support
- With support for your existing staff over busy periods
- With cover for short or long-term vacancies – holiday, maternity or sick leave cover
PA2day’s team have extensive public and private sector experience and can be brought in for as little or as much time as required – even on a regular basis for only a few hours per month, for example to provide support to monthly Board meetings – whatever suits your organisation’s requirements.
PA2day is a cost effective and innovative way to ensure you can deliver the best outcome to your clients whilst minimising human resource management and paperwork.
Case Study: Specialist Support
PA2day’s team of experienced note takers regularly attend and take minutes at Board meetings for widely diverse organisations.
Preparation for Board meetings can be very time consuming and PA2day can also provide administrative support prior to the meetings being held.
Our client holds a number of regular Board meetings – monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly.
To support the client’s permanent staff, approximately ten days prior to each set of Board meetings, the PA2day PA provides two to three days administrative support as required to ensure agendas and papers are standardised, collated and issued in a timely manner to Board Members.
The PA then attends the scheduled Board meetings as minute taker and provides draft minutes in the style agreed with the Board within five working days.
PA2day’s long term approach means the same PA2day team member provides consistent support to the client for each Board meeting saving on familiarisation time and engendering trust between the note taker and the Board. A good working relationship has developed between the client, their Board Members and the PA2day support team.
If the note taker is unable to attend a meeting for any reason; an alternative, experienced colleague will stand in for them.
Confidentiality is a prerequisite with every client.