An intensive PA Development programme designed to develop the interpersonal skills of PAs and administrative staff to be more productive, assertive and confident in driving efficiencies and dealing with change in today’s challenging environment.
What will I learn
This two-day PA Development programme is specifically designed to ensure that Secretaries, PAs, Executive Assistants and Administrators gain practical skills to enhance effectiveness and resolve issues that are relevant to Administrators in today’s challenging environment.
This programme is designed to help PAs and administrative staff develop their interpersonal skills to be more productive, assertive and confident in driving efficiencies and to deal with change and to achieve greater job satisfaction. An intensive and highly interactive course, it covers core areas which have been specifically identified in consultation with PAs and senior administrators.
A valuable part of the programme is the forward planning session on the second day, when participants will have the opportunity to consider how to implement the learning in their work environment. Participants are strongly encouraged to invite their manager to this session (although this is not compulsory) to work on the action plan together (approx. 1 hour 15 minutes).
Key Topic Areas
- Communication Skills
- Handling Difficult People and Situations
- Stress Management
- Speaking with Confidence
- Time Management and Handling Interruptions: Driving Efficiency and Effectiveness
- The Art of Prioritising
- An Introduction to Event Management
Objectives of this Course
The objectives of this course are to encourage participants to:
- manage the office environment more effectively using the techniques learnt;
- resolve issues surrounding time management, to identify ‘time stealers’ and manage their time more efficiently;
- understand how to be assertive to achieve positive results;
- improve their awareness of how they interact with others in the workplace;
- consider how stress affects their and colleagues performance in the workplace and understand coping strategies;
- improve their ability to communicate effectively;
- speak with confidence for short periods publicly, and
- approach organising events with more confidence.
To download the course programme, please click here: Executive PA Development 2 day – Course Programme
A one day Executive PA and Administrators Development course is also available – for more information, please contact us.
To download the one day course programme, please click here: One Day PA & Admin Development – Course Programme